Farmers’ Market Cholet explores the dynamics and social aspects of a small French town farmers’ market. The documentary also considers the market’s history, its participants and its impact on the economic, cultural and social aspects of life in an urbanizing rural France.
Les Marchés de Cholet explore les différents circuits (culture maraîchaire, élevage et pêche) qui alimentent le marché de Cholet, un marché type de l’Ouest de la France. Le documentaire montre également le monde chageant de la commercialisation des produit frais et le rôle des places publiques dans l’aménagement urbain en Europe.
– a grade school or high school (students 5 to 17 years of age
– a nonprofit organization (NPO), a nonprofit cooperative, or a union with from 501 to 2000 members at the moment of purchase.
– a video rental store engaged in commercial rentals,
– a public library (one branch only),
– a private company with 11 to 50 employees.
Loaning the Work to or screening it for students or employees is allowed, but inter-campus or inter-affiliate
loans are not allowed.
The license is granted for use in a single affiliated office at the above address of the organization and only for
the benefit of its staff, interns, or members of the board of directors. Screenings in other institutions are not
allowed under this license. In cases where the Licensee is a library or a video store, loans and rentals to
members are permitted.