Farmers’ Market Cholet explores the dynamics and social aspects of a small French town farmers’ market. The documentary also considers the market’s history, its participants and its impact on the economic, cultural and social aspects of life in an urbanizing rural France.
Les Marchés de Cholet explore les différents circuits (culture maraîchaire, élevage et pêche) qui alimentent le marché de Cholet, un marché type de l’Ouest de la France. Le documentaire montre également le monde chageant de la commercialisation des produit frais et le rôle des places publiques dans l’aménagement urbain en Europe.
– a college or university (or schools whose students are generally 18 years of age or older),
– a government corporation or department,
– a municipality,
– a nonprofit organization (NPO), nonprofit cooperative, or union with 2001 or more members,
– a public library (with multiple branches in the same city),
– a private company with 51 or more employees.
Loaning the Work to or screening it for students or employees is allowed, but inter-campus or inter-affiliate
loans are not allowed.
The license is granted for use in a single affiliated office at the above address of the organization and only for
the benefit of its staff, interns, or members of the board of directors. Screenings in other institutions are not
allowed under this license. In cases where the Licensee is a public library, the Work may be circulated
among the different branches in the city where the library is located. Public libraries are also permitted by this
agreement to loan or rent the Work to members.